One-time gifts are a way to bless a child or the organization as a whole, without committing to a long-term sponsorship, or just a way to give extra.
These are some of the options you may give for. If you don’t select an option, your gift will be added to the KCF general fund.
– specify family or towards the general rice fund
– all donations will be used for any emergency that might arise
*Emergencies are those situations that may arise, deemed so by our social worker
Admin & overhead
– Salaries, meetings, and other things not covered by allowances and not directly related to the students’ education UNLESS unforeseen emergency. Yearly school fees are covered by the scholarship.
When you donate through PayPal, specify the direction for your gift. Otherwise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof of transmission.
– Paypal (3% transaction fee; this fee should be added to the amount sent
– Coins.ph (2% transaction fee; this fee should be added to the amount sent)
– Bank Transfer (transaction fees paid by the sender)
Andrew Scribner / Bangor Savings Bank acct #: 2010080604 / Routing #: 211274382
– Moneygram / ZOOM (transaction fees paid by the sender)
Andrew Scribner / Northern Junob / Dumaguete City / Philippines
– Bitcoin or Eutherium